Launched in 2017, this first-of-its kind experience is a true cultural awakening that will open your eyes to the history, beauty and vibrancy of the Aboriginal people.
• Unique Live ‘roving theatre’ experience through a 19th Century Australian Village
• Hearty Australian 3-course dinner and dessert – try kangaroo, crocodile and emu!
• Connect with 60,000 years of culture through song, dance, traditions and powerful storytelling
• Engage all your senses – you’re right amongst it
• Be entertained by Australia’s No#1 Aboriginal Dance Troupe
• Live theatre experience – includes both Aboriginal culture and Australian history
• Hearty Australian 3-course Char-grilled dinner and dessert
• Coffee, tea, hot-chocolate, lemon-myrtle tea, water
• Free WiFi
6.00pm Guests Arrive, Ticketing, Bar Open.
6.15pm Pre-Show entertainment starts.
6.30pm Show Starts.
8.30pm Dinner concludes.
Seniors, students and backpackers $99
Child $25 (5 – 9 yrs), $65 (10 – 15 yrs)
Family and group rates also available
"I especially enjoyed interacting with the actors by walking through the village into different scenes. I would most definitely take visitors to see the show & recommend locals to go along."Trip Advisor, Brisbane, Australia, March 2021
"We learned a lot of things that we had never heard before. The meal was absolutely delicious with very generous portions. We found the whole experience both educational and entertaining and very good value for money."Trip Advisor, Robina, Australia, March 2021
"This was an excellent and raw experience - a story that needs to be told. The performance was very real and professional and was thoroughly enjoyed by all, including the meal at the end."TripAdvisor, March 2021
“A great sense of the Aboriginal journey tastefully done. The meal was more than sufficient and well prepared. Overall a great experience. Catered well for our group of two grandparents and 18 grandchildren.”TripAdvisor, January 2020
"This was one of the best experiences I’ve had on my Gold Coast holiday this week. The storyline was very confronting but needs to be told and we all need to learn."TripAdvisor, Shoalhaven, Australia, December 2020