Launched in 2017, this first-of-its kind experience is a true cultural awakening that will open your eyes to the history, beauty and vibrancy of the Aboriginal people.
• Unique Live ‘roving theatre’ experience through a 19th Century Australian Village
• Hearty Australian 3-course dinner and dessert – try kangaroo, crocodile and emu!
• Connect with 60,000 years of culture through song, dance, traditions and powerful storytelling
• Engage all your senses – you’re right amongst it
• Be entertained by Australia’s No#1 Aboriginal Dance Troupe
• Live theatre experience – includes both Aboriginal culture and Australian history
• Hearty Australian 3-course Char-grilled dinner and dessert
• Coffee, tea, hot-chocolate, lemon-myrtle tea, water
• Free WiFi
6.00pm Guests Arrive, Ticketing, Bar Open.
6.15pm Pre-Show entertainment starts.
6.30pm Show Starts.
8.30pm Dinner concludes.
Seniors, students and backpackers $99
Child $25 (5 – 9 yrs), $65 (10 – 15 yrs)
Family and group rates also available
"This was a great experience for our high school young people. It was such a great day of learning, connecting to culture, learning the histories of the area. " TripAdvisor, Australia, August 2022
"This by far was the best experience I’ve ever had. The things you learn is so invaluable, you do not learn of this stuff in schools and it should be. I felt this deep in my heart, made me cry and it will forever be a moment I will remember. " TripAdvisor, Australia, August 2022
"I would highly recommend this show to anyone. The cast gave a moving true story of the aboriginal people and what they went through. It was eye-opening and educational. Thank you for an amazing night that we will never forget! " TripAdvisor, Australia, May 2022
"It’s absolutely lovely to be able to be a part of celebrating NAIDOC and First Nations Culture. Loved the stalls and Indigenous artworks and businesses. Especially loved the dancing, Bush Tucker Bunjie and the Educational sessions. " TripAdvisor, Australia, July 2022
"Second year we have been and it's just amazing. Great food, entertainment and the markets are fantastic.. always stock up on my Davidson Plum jam - yum! And there is a young artist there, Stephen Hogarth, who is brilliant.. love his work. Well worth the visit. I'll be back next… " TripAdvisor, Australia, July 2022
"This is a story that every Australian, every Queenslander - and every visitor to Queensland - needs to know. The performers did a great job of telling us a very confronting story that must be extremely painful to tell. I felt humbled that the performers were prepared to share… " TripAdvisor, Australia, July 2022