Launched in 2017, this first-of-its kind experience is a true cultural awakening that will open your eyes to the history, beauty and vibrancy of the Aboriginal people.
• Unique Live ‘roving theatre’ experience through a 19th Century Australian Village
• Hearty Australian 3-course dinner and dessert – try kangaroo, crocodile and emu!
• Connect with 60,000 years of culture through song, dance, traditions and powerful storytelling
• Engage all your senses – you’re right amongst it
• Be entertained by Australia’s No#1 Aboriginal Dance Troupe
• Live theatre experience – includes both Aboriginal culture and Australian history
• Hearty Australian 3-course Char-grilled dinner and dessert
• Coffee, tea, hot-chocolate, lemon-myrtle tea, water
• Free WiFi
6.00pm Guests Arrive, Ticketing, Bar Open.
6.15pm Pre-Show entertainment starts.
6.30pm Show Starts.
8.30pm Dinner concludes.
Seniors, students and backpackers $99
Child $25 (5 – 9 yrs), $65 (10 – 15 yrs)
Family and group rates also available
"I would highly recommend this experience- a lot of learnings to be had. Hard-hitting and confronting at times - this was very well put together to keep the audience engaged. We went in the evening and the setting/lighting and effects were stunning. The evening meal was very tasty and HUGE! Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout the evening."TripAdvisor, Australia, April 2021
"Had a fantastic day and evening with my family and would recommend to anyone of all ages and nationalities. I am in awe of the dancers and singers and found it to be the most memorable ANZAC day I have had in years."Trip Advisor, Australia, April 2021
"This was a very spiritual and moving ceremonial remembrance of the Aboriginals, Torres Strait Islanders, New Zealanders and others who fought for Australia. I encourage all to attended and learn of these proud cultures."TripAdvisor, Australia, May, 2021
"Great environment to learn about aboriginal culture and understand the things better. Nice to see the co-work between the cultures and make experiences happen for a lot of people."TripAdvisor, Brisbane, Australia, May 2021
"Organising an excursion for 50 preps is always difficult, however, Spirits of the Red Sand is an easy choice. The event is extremely age-appropriate! My preps were engaged and enthralled by the experiences. Thank you for a memorable time we will be back!"TripAdvisor, Australia, May 2021