Update from our team: Friday 24th July 2020
This direction has been updated to reinstate the restriction for businesses to ensure all dining and drinking is for seated patrons and for clarity for events.
- All patrons in food and drink venues must be seated when eating or drinking. You can still order, pay or collect food and drinks at the bar or service counter, but you’ll need to pull up a chair to drink and eat.
- Events we operate are in compliance with the Approved Industry COVID SAFE Event Plan with less than 500 people. If more than 500 people will be attending, we must tell the local public health unit at least 10 business days before the event taking place.
Update from our team: Tuesday 21st July 2020
Following all QLD Government Health advice and under Stage 3 guidelines we are now back in business for up to 100 guests. We want you to know that ensuring our business is COVID Safe is not only a government requirement, but is also important to us that we keep you and our team safe as well.
We are proud to display the ‘Good to Go’ logo meaning we have:
- Allow for social distancing
- Operate under the QLD Government roadmap and Industry safe plan
- Collect information for contact tracing
- Increase cleaning and hygiene practices
We have completed these trainings and have these credentials to further assure you that we are providing a safe experience.